Saturday, February 24, 2007

Elliott Yamin Calls a Fan. Rainy's Hot Call

Can you imagine answering your phone and the voice on the other end says, "Hi this is Elliott Yamin".....Oh Nellie!!!!

Rainy:
I'm out the door now but I just have to tell you who just called ME!!!!
Elliott called my house and I am shaking..

trish: are you kidding.. rainy spill it

von: No FN way Rainy...for real????

Rainy: I told him he has to give a shoutout to the Moosak board ~~To our Love board and he giggled..Said he liked that..

trish: omg.. rainy this is incredible

Rainy: Said his keyboard player is being held up in Canada right now..red tape..
He called me because of my..ahem friend..
I told him about the board and all the different people we have ..about our recognition of his gift..I said we were the board that tries to keep everything positive..LOL

von: Rainy, did you mention that you'd met him before?

loreez: Who would have known that our Rainy had the connections with our man!!! WOW!!!

Rainy: Yea it's recorded in my head where I can pull up little pieces at a time..Need another shower..I was blushing.. Yvonne never even thought to...
.
.
.
Well he has the most sexay voice..
I really like rounded numbers...And he aware of the post the moosak people leave on his page!! Drop is in.. I think I will work on teasers...
My hubby came in the door right after I hung up the phone and I guess I must have been making these strange noises~~He thought someone had died...and gone to heaven is more like it!!

omg! u think he's ever checked out all da E luv here? awesome! thud!!! swoon! hot! dat would be soo awesome!

Maybe Elliott votes on moosak too!

I'm still going over it in my head... hi trish this is elliott yamin with that sexy voice I would have fainted ... I know I would have!!!

congratulations rainy! thanks heaven you are still alive!

absolutely! i'd be a goner! lol

My God people I''m gettingthreatening PM's telling me to Spill The Beans Biotch...Won't work I'm tougher than that!!LOL

...stay strong rainy

absolutely rainy..u are the most tantalizing tease baby! very hot! thud! swoon! u go girl!

Well having Elliott breathe your name into your ear isn't just something you spit out~~~It's something you savour~~real slow..

ha! diggin da savory foreplay rainy! thud!

Brought back memories of long ago (for some reason usually in the fall)music and a car...

HAHAHA! rainy u r crackin me up! omg! elaine robinson got started in a car?

You talking the back seat rainy? ha ha
fogged up windows

No really ~~He said my name first and then introduced himself...Like I couldn't recognize it..

did he call ya rainy????

Yes Jop~~

O.M.G!!!!!!!

yeah..rainy..yeah...then...what.....next...omg!

I told him I had believed in him from the beginning, explaining my connection to music...

absolutely rainy! we believe! thud! awesome!

It's hard getting all this in order...I told him there were thousands out there who connected to him and were eagerly awaitng anything he has to give us...

That a gift like his doesn't come along to often..

I talked about the Moosak board to him , telling him that we were The Love Board and told him that I use that phrase alot!!! He had the sweetest giggle and he said" The Love Board I really like that!!'

oh yeah! da luv board! thud! hot!

I said that we really work hard on making the board a very positive Elliott hang-out..I said we make-up funny stories(We even embellish them))that brought another giggle..and a drawn out NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

heh heh..hubba hubba! thud!

Said that it was a place where a lot of good people gather to share Elliott news and music..

absolutely rainy! oh i'm so excited! so awesome!

The Love Board!!

well it's a pretty hot one to make up sweetie..r u pullin our leg? lol..i still say it's hawt!!!

people all over the world...

I love it ... do you think he has ever visited this site?????

that would be so funny Trish....imagine him peeping in on us :)

that would be sooo hot!!

I asked him about coming to Canada and he chuckled and said his fantastik keyboard player was stuck in Canada right now ~~Red tape process..

No I'm not pulling your leg Angel~~But what if he starts peeking in on our board now??

oh that would be soo incredibly hot rainy! THUD!!!!!! omg!!! so stokin awesome!

rainy... I sure hope they don't get turned off of possible visiting Canada cuz of this red tape stuff and his musician

awwwwwwwww, I am lovin it all Rainy!! How absolutely WONDERFUL for you!! (and E too..heheeeeee!!)

I asked him to give a shout-out to the Moosak site...saying that there were people on at all times..I told about our amazing record..

So he does read the messages on his Myspace because he mentioned reading post from Moosak people..

he is the sweetest!!!! what an amazing human being...so caring

yep, he sure does read 'em;)

oh this is so awesome i'm speechless! omg! outstanding! i sent him a msg about moosak too! i got a reply once too and wasn't sure who it was..

The last thing he said was that he hoped we were going to love his Cd and that in the near future I get a chance to see him perform..

aaawwww Rainy!!! What a great experience...

I have got to go towel off~~BRB