Saturday, February 24, 2007

Elliott's New Message To Fans

Friday, February 23, 2007

what I've been up to...

Hey everybody!....hope all is well!....so, some of yall have already noticed that I've kicked off my press tour for my album yesterday in Minneapolis,MN...my day started w/a a couple of radio morning shows...also did the local news there...then to cap off my visit, I spent the rest of the day meeting w/the top executives over @Target headquarters...Minneapolis is actually where their home office is based, and they're going to be one the major distributors who will be selling my exclusive album...which happens to contain 2 extra bonus tracks!...needless to say, the meeting went better than I expected, and I think my team and I really made an indelible, first impression on all of the great folks @Target!....our relationship is going to be mutually beneficial!...with that said, I'm now "Movin On" (no pun) to Detroit rock city to do more of the same!...it's so much fun getting everybody excited about my debut album, and what we've all worked so hard to accomplish!...then I'm back to LA to start rehearsing for our soundstage performance on rehearsals.com...we'll be taping that next week!....so, along w/amazon.com...you can also pre-order my album on walmart.com, as well as target.com....heehee...there I go again!....alright...now we're really going to start hitting the streets hard over the next month and a half, and I want you all to be right there with me!....every step of the way, as we embark this amazing journey together!...thanks again for all of your love and support!...special shouties to all my fans I get messages and mail from in Singapore, Korea, UK, Austrailia, Spain, Canada, Japan, Indonesia, Phillipines, Israel,...talk to ya'll in a few...god bless!

~Elliott

Awesome!! Thanks so much, Elliott!! We're sooo Excited!! Can't wait!! oh yeah! u go Elliott!! u da man! da best! we luv ya! u sounded so great on the radio yesterday! and Movin On sounded so fantastci on the radio!! H O T !! THUD!!! Sooo Psyched!!! Stokin Awesome!!! Outstanding!! Boy u knock me out! Luv u E!!!! I Believe, baby! oh yeah! u rock! so da bomb! Sendin much luv and aloha..

http://ibelieveinmysoul.blogspot.com/